1. Click on one of the course programs above to review its content.
2. Click "Get this course" and then "Signup" to create your account. You have to confirm your account via the verification email (check your spam folder if you cannot find it).
3. For the full version, you will be directed to PayPal for payment. If you are representing a company within the European Union, with a valid European VAT number, contact us to get an invoice without VAT added.
You can always go to "Course catalog" to view all available course programs, and to "Home" to view, start or resume your programs. Have a question? Click "Support".
The Amplify Body of Knowledge online program for self-paced learning includes all the Body of Knowledge content, including licensed materials. The online program will help you build your competence and boost your career as an Innovation Management Professional – beginner or advanced.
The Body of Knowledge has been developed by Innovationsledarna – the Association for Innovation Management Professionals in Sweden. It builds on international standards: ISO 56000:2020 Innovation management fundamentals and vocabulary and ISO 56002:2019 Innovation management system – guidance.
Through the Amplify online program, you can easily access all the content of the Body of Knowledge in one place and organize your learning journey in a structured way.
Learn more about the program at amplifyinnovation.com.
The program is available in two versions:
Full version - one-year fixed fee subscription: EUR 295 + VAT if applicable.
– Reading rights to the texts from the standards ISO 56000 and ISO 56002 (download is not included)
– One-year digital subscription to Harvard Business Review (download is included)
– Licenses for articles from other sources
Free version - 30 days access, without any licensed content, is also available. It includes materials such as YouTube videos and other freely available online content.